-During the COVID-19 adjustment period, it is imperative to manage our time to prevent over-crowding and adjusted schedules. Our flexibility is limited. We suggest that you arrive 5-10 minutes prior to your appointment time.
-We will be observing CAR WAITING ROOM during this time. Please stay in your car and our front desk will text you when it is time for you to come in.
-A few things necessary for this appointment:
- You must wear a mask for your entire visit and always while in the salon. We highly recommend the disposable surgical mask. We will not be responsible for mask damage.
- Please come alone, no family or guests.
- Keep bags to a minimum when possible.
- We will check your temperature.
If you or any of your family have experienced any of these symptoms in the last 14 days, please call immediately to reschedule your appointment:
- Fever, chills, or unusual sweating
- Sore throat
- New or worsening cough
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle pain or body aches
- New loss of taste of smell
- Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea
If you or any of your family have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days, please reschedule immediately. If you have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days, please reschedule your appointment immediately.
In an effort to accommodate our amazing clients and their scheduling needs, Illuminate is charging a 100% No-Show fee to all missed appointments. This fee will be added to your future service. If there are two or more no-shows, we will require a prepayment at the time of booking. We know that emergencies happen, but please allow 24 hours notice for any cancellation. Messages on our answering machine DO count toward this notice. A fee will be charged for last minute cancellations.
Unfortunately, to ensure the best condition and quality of haircare products, we cannot offer exchange or refund on retail purchases.